Extend your Web site with Google
Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
View the Google SEO guide
Create a Google Account
Google offers many business solutions to assist you with monitoring and promoting your business or organization Web site. To access these options you need to first create a Google account.
- Go to Google to Create an Account.
- Enter the required information and choose “I accept. Create my account.”
Note: an “Email Verification” message is displayed.
- Access your email and click on the link provided.
Add your Business/Organization to Google Places (formerly Google Maps)
Make your business searchable in Google Places by adding a business listing, including your Web site address. You can also add hours of operation, photos, and other details.
- Visit Google Places to create your free listing.
- Sign in to your Google account (if you don't have a Google account see how to "Create a Google Account" above).
- Choose "Add new listing" under "Locations".
- Follow the steps to add your listing to Google Places.
Use Goggle Gmail as Your Universal Email Account
Visit the Web site article on Using Goggle Gmail as Your Universal Email Account
for instructions on how to send email from a forwarding email account.